Monday, April 21, 2014

Radiant Orchid - Glorious Color for Spring


Radiant Orchid Jewelry for Spring


Anyone who has followed me on my blog, Etsy or my Plumbeadacious shop has probably noticed that I use shades of purple and pink fairly extensively on my website as well as in my items that I sell.  So it is very exciting for me to see that Pantone named Radiant Orchid at the Pantone 2014 color of the year.
Pantone creates color palettes for the fashion industry, and their leadership sets the tone for what the designers and manufacturers will be creating and selling.  This spring you may see this beautiful orchid color almost everywhere.

Jewelry in my shop in Radiant Orchid

I created this chain lanyard with radiant orchid button pearls a few days ago and listed it in my shop this morning. You can purchase one of these at my shop, Plum Beadacious.

 Radiant Orchid Pearl Lanyard

Do you plan to wear radiant orchid in some way this spring?  If it is not your color, you can add a splash of it to your outfit. Browse my shop to find your favorite radiant orchid accessory.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment or share something new. I would love to hear from you.

LeAllyson

See Other Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...