Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Beads and Bow Necklace with Copper Chain


When I first saw this sweet copper pendant featuring a bow on a heart shape, I just knew I had to make something with it. The bow is engraved to look like it is a gingham check fabric, and there is a sweet daisy where the knot of the bow would be. I added five dangles of purple Czech glass flower beads, teal colored faceted Czech glass beads, and tiny purple Swarovski crystals to the pendant. The warm copper is complemented by the cool purples.

The copper chain from which the pendant hangs is 17” long. The pendant itself with the beaded dangles adds an additional 2” drop to the necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment or share something new. I would love to hear from you.

LeAllyson

See Other Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...