Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snowy Tuesday

We are just not used to all this snow in St. Louis. The last 5 winters or so were very mild. Today is what I would call a blizzard. I had to drive in it because my husband was scheduled for a test at the hospital. All went well, but I am ready for spring. Here is a picture of the snow on our deck rail today.


Thankfully, I am home now and can think about and work on my spring jewelry. Here is one of my newest designs for spring. I am making lots of earrings for my new Cottage Garden collection. These are made from acrylic iris beads, sweet glass pearls, tiny seed beads, and antique brass earwires. Bring on the sunny days!




2 comments:

  1. I am in St. Louis too and I can't believe this weather! I am going home soon, they just closed down the office where I work. Great earrings, by the way. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Glad you like the earrings. I hope your drive home is safe. Had I gone to my normal job today, my drive would have been much longer.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment or share something new. I would love to hear from you.

LeAllyson

See Other Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...