Sunday, March 9, 2008

Filigree Romance Collection



I am creating a new collection of jewelry called Filigree Romance Collection. It will feature brass filigree and silver filigree pieces that are decorated with crystals and other beads. These all have a delicate romatic feel.

As part of this, I designed new jewelry tags and earring cards to display these pieces when I take them to my craft fair. I decided that each tag and card will provide a little of what inspired me. They will say -

Dreams of long ago bring thoughts of lace, flowers, intricate scrollwork ~ lots of lovely things. Dream away with this vintage inspired jewelry!
I hope this helps my business to develop more of a niche, and personality. From what I have read on marketing your jewelry, it is important to have a story or something to draw the customer to the design. What kinds of things do you do to bring your personality to the forefront in your online or in person marketing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment or share something new. I would love to hear from you.

LeAllyson

See Other Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...