Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday, Monday!


Ooph! It's Monday, and it's been a long one today. As you may know I work at an office during the day, and then come home in the evening to try and spend some time beading or working on my websites. I don't know about you, but I often wake up full of inspiration and ideas for my little business, Plum Beadacious. Then by the time I get home, I either have forgotten what some of my good ideas were or I am too pooped to try them. Tonight is one of those nights. I have some good ideas for a newsletter to publish and ideas for my craft show display. I will try to briefly jot down those thoughts for a time when I am more refreshed and energetic.

Meanwhile I sold a pair of earrings at my Etsy shop, LeAllyson's Creations. Hooray! Here is what sold today. They are called Azure Glow and are made from round glass beads that have a blue green and purple color, blue zircon Swarovski crystals, and filigree brass beadcaps. It's just Plum Beadacious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment or share something new. I would love to hear from you.

LeAllyson

See Other Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...